Tuesday 4 January 2011

Radio Advertisement Research



After I had completed my poster campaign I had to research into radio advertisements in order to create a successful radio advertisement of my own. Here is one of the radio advertisements I found on YouTube advertising Alton Towers Scarefest.
They have used a male voice over for the start of the advertisement talking about a ride in Alton Towers, that then fades out and a creepy tune starts in the background as another male voice over speaks in a spooky accent. I find this to be effective and suitable for an Alton Towers advertisement as it should be spooky and scare the audience due to the thrill that you get in Alton Towers on the rides. This method is effective as it relates to Alton Towers, I think this style of advertisement would be suitable for when i make my newspaper radio advertisement as it is persuasive and interesting and will attract the audiences attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment