Tuesday 4 January 2011

Planning Radio Advertisements

I've decided I want to stick with the same information and the same style for each product I construct. For the poster campaign I included the newspaper logo to make it obvious for the readers what the poster is advertising, so for the radio advertisement I will include the newspaper name so that the three products are all linked together. I also used the same colours and same information on my poster campaign that I used on my newspaper, so for the radio advert I will use the same text i used on my poster campaign so that the three products relate with each other.

Ideas
As I want my three products to link together and relate to each other, I came up with the idea of using the text on the poster campaign for my radio advert. As this is only a small amount of text I will have to expand the information and add more text to make my radio advert long enough and a reasonable time of under 30 seconds.

The text i have planned to use is:

'Listeners,
If you want sport, fashion, local news, music and celeb gossip,
you know what you have to do.
Liverpool today,
Liverpool's newest student newspaper.
Pick it up for free at your local college!
Liverpool today,
Pick it up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment