Tuesday 16 November 2010

Finished Draft Newspaper Second Page

This is the finished draft of the second page of my newspaper. As well as the front cover I will have to change the advertisement across the bottom of the page as I have used an existing brand. Although I created this advertisement myself, for copyright reasons I will not be able to use it so I will have to make up my own advertisement for the bottom of the second page.
As well as the advertisement, I think to make my newspaper more successful and effective I should experiment with the layout of the story i have included. To make it look readable and not too boring I think I should put the content of the story into columns, this should make my newspaper look more like a successful professional product.

No comments:

Post a Comment