Thursday 14 October 2010

Draft First Page Layout

I have created four different draft first page layouts for the final newspaper I am constructing. I have created four different layouts so I can put together a focus group of a few people from my target audience so that I can get an idea of what works best for their age range. I will also get feedback on their thoughts and opinions of what they prefer and think is most interesting and eye catching and also get feedback of what they think isn't as successful and hasn’t worked as well. I will use this feedback to create a newspaper that the target audience will be attracted to and want to read. I will do this by taking the audience feedback into account and edit my designs slightly, changing and improving sections that they didn’t think worked as well so that I create a successful newspaper for students.

Layouts i have designed:







No comments:

Post a Comment