Tuesday 12 October 2010

Colour

I have been researching colours in newspapers on the internet and I have found that most newspapers use the colours red and black. I want to try and challenge the codes and conventions of colour in newspaper and try something different that will attract the readers by using different colours making my newspaper unique.

I have found a picture of a colour wheel on the internet that I can use to help me choose colours that will still be successful and eye catching without being too colourful, overpowering and unprofessional.





I will put together a focus group so I can decide what colours will be successful and popular for the target audience of my newspaper. I will also ask the audience questions about fonts and layouts so that I have a newspaper that is specifically relevant to students and teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment