Thursday 16 September 2010

Questionnaire 1

I created two questionnaires, one for the people who do read newspapers and one for the people who don't read newspapers. When I receive feedback from these questionnaires it should give me more of an idea what the audience want to see in newspapers.
I deleted a few questions so that I had 10 questions in each questionnaire and made them more specific so that when I give them out the audience don't have too many questions to answer but I'll still get the information I need to create a newspaper that relate to them.

This questionnaire is for the people that do read newspapers.

Questionnaire (Do read newspapers)

1. Are you male or female?

2. How old are you?

3. What are your hobbies?

4. Which newspapers do you read?

5. Why do you read them?

6. How much do you pay?

7. Where do you purchase your newspapers?

8. What do you like to see in your newspapers?

9. What don’t you like to see in your newspapers?

10. What’s missing from the newspapers you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment