Tuesday 28 September 2010

Questionnaire Results

Do read newspapers

Here are the results I collected in from the questionnaires I created and gave out to people who do read newspapers of my target audience. I tallied the results and then collated them into graphs to show the results.

From the results you can see that it's mostly males that read newspapers, mostly for the sport. So when constructing my newspaper I need to make sure that I have sport items and articles in my newspaper so that I can get as big of an audience as possible and attract the males to read my newspaper. I also need to make sure that I have no politics in my newspaper as nearly everybody wrote in the questionnaire that they do not want so see any politics in newspapers as they are not interested.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment