Thursday 16 September 2010

Questionnaire 2

Here is the questionnaire for the people who don't read newspapers. This questionnaire should give me more of an idea of why they don't like reading newspapers and what I should put in my newspaper to persuade them to purchase it.

I will give both of the questionnaires out to people around my college because I have chosen that age range as my target audience. After I have given them both out I will collect them in and create a series of graphs with the results on so that I can visually recognise what is most popular.

Questionnaire (Don't read newspapers)

1. Are you male or female?

2. How old are you?

3. What are your hobbies?

4. Why don’t you read newspapers?

5. How do you get your source of news if you don’t read newspapers? Why do you prefer this to reading newspapers?

6. What would interest you to buy a newspaper?

7. If you were to buy a newspaper how much would you pay for it?

8. If you were to buy a newspaper what type of things would you like to see in it?

9. If you were to buy a newspaper what type of things wouldn’t you like to see in it?

10. Where would you like a new newspaper to be distributed?

No comments:

Post a Comment